Tankless Water Heater Experts
Tankless Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
Tankless Water Heaters have grown in popularity. But in Ottawa, not many Tankless Water Heater Repair Services are available. When you need a Tankless Water Heater Repair, you want a local plumber who knows what he’s doing. You want John The Plumber. Our expert plumbers are trained to handle all tankless water heater and on-demand water heater troubles. We come equipped and ready to get your hot water running, and we can fix it fast.
Common Tankless Water Heater Problems
Tankless Water Heaters (aka On-Demand Water Heaters) last far longer than Hot Water Tanks. Many Tankless Water Heaters run smoothly for over 20 years. But when your Tankless Water Heater is malfunctioning or running inefficiently, it’s likely one of these common problems with Tankless Water Heaters.
John The Plumber Can Help
Tankless Water Heaters are becoming more popular for good reason. Over their lifetime, they are more economic and friendly to the environment. But like most new technology, they use a variety of sensors and electronics. As they’ve become more advanced, they’ve become more difficult to repair.
You want a Tankless Water Heater expert. Many plumbers haven’t much experience with On-Demand Hot Water Heaters or Tankless Water Heaters. They don’t understand the complications or the things that can and do go wrong, and they don’t know how to fix it.
When you call John The Plumber, you can expect:
Local Plumber who is a Tankless Water Heater Expert.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Efficient and Affordable Services
Reliable services backed by an Outstanding Warranty
Friendly and Trustworthy Plumbing Experts
Amazing Customer Service
24-7 Plumbing Emergency Services
Plumbers who show up on time
Efficient and Fast Plumbing Services
Honest Billing – No Surprises
John The Plumber has been serving Ottawa since 2006. We’ve earned a reputation for honest billing and efficient services. We do everything that we can to satisfy our customer’s needs and provide them with prompt services. We believe that once you choose John The Plumber, you’ll become a customer for life. Read below for some reviews and testimonials!
Reviews and Testimonials
Jonathan installed a new Hot water Heater and changed out our Laundry tub. Job well done . He was courteous , helpful and very efficient .
Brent provided excellent service. He was able to fix my hot water tank the same day. He was polite and professional with excellent quality of work. I highly recommend Brent (John the Plumber).
I had a weekend plumbing emergency with our hot water tank. They sent Brent right away who got us sorted quickly. He was friendly and professional. I will call them again for sure.
We had David come and help us out with a hot water blockage. He was very kind and professional and was very good at explaining what the issue was. Would certainly recommend!
My old hot water tank failed over the weekend. I called John The Plumber Monday morning and they had someone at my home the same afternoon installing a new tank. Installers were good people, professional and efficient. The quick response is very much appreciated. Thank you John The Plumber for the excellent service.
Tankless Water Heater Tips
- Consider the size of your home and your hot water needs before buying. Tankless Water Heaters come with varying hot water outputs. You want to make sure that your water heater can meet the needs of your home.
- Remember that some Tankless Water Heaters are more efficient than others. When shopping for a Tankless Water Heater, be mindful of the energy needs of the unit to ensure economic use.
- Remember to maintain your Tankless Water Heater. Flush your system once or twice a year, and change the filters when needed.
- If needed, install a water softener. Hard Water will shorten your Tankless Heater lifespan.
- Insulating the pipes on your heating system can increase your Water Heater’s efficiency.
- Before upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater, remember that your tankless water heater will require consistent electricity. Standard Hot Water Tanks store hot water, so if your power runs out you may continue to use hot water until you deplete your hot water store. If your power runs out with a tankless water heater, you will be without hot water until the electricity returns.
- When choosing a plumber to repair your tankless water heater, choose a local plumber who has a proven track record. Tankless water heaters are less popular than hot water tanks, so many plumbers lack experience with these devices.
Consider signing up for a Plumbing service plan. John The Plumber offers a customer loyalty plan that makes plumbing services far cheaper. Find out more about our Peace-of-Mind Plumbing Program here.
John The Plumber has an ambitious goal. He wants to be the best plumbing service provider in Canada. We take pride in our excellent customer service, our skilled plumbers, and our ability to get the job done fast… But what about making the best plumbing services more affordable?
We’re now offering the Peace of Mind Plumbing Program. This program rewards our loyal customers with huge discounts on plumbing services, waived service fees, front-of-the-line booking, credits towards home appliance replacements, and so much more. Click Here to learn more about our new program, and find out how we can save homeowners and landlords money.