Got Plumbing problems? John the Plumber Ottawa can help!
Let’s face it, home ownership isn’t easy. If it isn’t one thing it’s another. Plumbing issues if unchecked can lead to more serious problems down the line. John the Plumber Ottawa team are experts in their field and are more than capable of dealing with any and everything that might come up. The more serious the problem, the more money you have to spend to get it fixed. Here is a list of some common plumbing problems that have you tearing out your hair every couple of years.
- Leaking pipes are all too common. They can happen year round, but are most common during the winter months. Pipes usually tend to leak near the joints, so be on the look out for water spots on the floor or ceiling. Having water damage to your home can be very costly if not taken care of right away!
- Dripping/Leaking faucets are just about everyone’s pet peeve. You can only ignore it for so long before it begins to drive you insane! Not only are they super annoying but they’re costing you money.
- Slow/Clogged drains can be caused by anything from hair to small toys. Plumbers Ottawa advise against purchasing any over the counter drain cleaners, as they corrode the pipes. It is suggested that you call a technician to take a look at it.
- Low Pressure can be caused by many things. It could be a simple fix like cleaning the shower heads or replacing them all together. It might also be an indicator of an underlying problem like a leak or corrosion in your pipes. These problems are common in older homes, and should be checked out by a professional.
- Sump pump failure is a pain in everyone’s butt (and the wallet). No one likes coming home to a flooded basement after a day of heavy rain. This can be caused by clogged discharge lines, pump failure, or lack of maintenance.
- Water heaters are one of those things that you love when they work and hate when they don’t. Trying to take a shower only to end up with freezing cold water is probably one of the most frustrating things ever. On average, water heaters usually last anywhere between eight and twelve years depending on yearly maintenance.
- Running Toilets are a huge waste of money. A running toilet is caused by an internal leak making the bowl refill. This can caused up to 200 gallons of wasted water day, meaning that this minor inconvenience is costing you big. It is advised that you call John the Plumber Ottawa and schedule an appointment to get it fixed right away.
It doesn’t matter if the problem is big or small, common or uncommon, John the Plumber Ottawa are experts in their field and can handle anything. No problem is too big to fix, but by staying on top of your plumbing, the issues can be taken care of in good time. Feel free to call John the Plumber Ottawa team for a consultation anytime.