Tankless Hot Water Heaters Oakville
You don’t have to stick with that big hot water heater in the basement any more. Taking up space and costing you money. Some time ago now, the hot water heater industry developed a different model of hot water heater known as “tankless hot water heaters”. This may sound strange as you may ask yourself, if there’s no tank where does the hot water come from? This newer gadgets come with a coil in them that heats up water as you ask for it so no tank is required. Yes, never run out of hot water again!
Our Company is a big fan of this modern invention for many reasons. We have encouraged many a homeowner when they have called and inquired about them. If you are nearing time that you will need to replace your hot water tank we think you should keep on reading as we have included below the larger points you should consider if you’re thinking of going towards a tankless hot water heater – it’s worth the read!
More Information About Tankless Hot Water Heaters
- Tankless water heaters have proved to be most cost efficient. The reason for this is they only require power when you “ask” the heater to provide hot water. Traditional tanks needs to be heated 24/7 in order to keep hot water stockpiled for you – and needs to refill and reheat when emptied.
- Tankless hot water heaters will last you twice as long as a traditional hot water heater – it is literally the difference of 10 years – that’s worth it right there!
- You have the ability to choose the right sized tank for your home; your family may only need a smaller tank whereas a bigger family will need to opt for a larger one
- If you have a small home you may appreciate the tankless; it’s going to free up a good amount of space once the traditional tank is removed, its’s soooo much smaller
- Be prepared; tankless hot water heaters are great but they are more expensive than traditional tanks – you need to ask about all costs in totality
- Tankless hot water heaters will produce as much hot water as you like, but it does take a few seconds to heat up – about 60 to be exact. If you are going to be annoyed waiting for that one minute to pass, this may not be the correct choice for you.
Upgrade Today! Call For a Consultation!
Traditional hot water heaters are still quite popular. Many still prefer to replace their old ones with this tried and true. But now you know you have a choice! If you are looking to replace your tank and have questions please call our office and we’ll be happy to send one of our licensed Oakville plumbers over to you for a consultation – and when you’ve made your purchase we will return to remove your old tank and install the new one. No need to be without hot water folks; we’ll have you taken care of quickly!
DO NOT DELAY! CALL JOHN THE PLUMBER OAKVILLE TODAY!