Oakville & On Demand Hot Water
New: On Demand Hot Water! For many this doesn’t seem like a reality. We all know a regular hot water tank is full of water until it isn’t, and then needs time to refill and heat a fresh batch of water. What many don’t realize is that there are new tanks around, ones that don’t need to refill and reheat; they don’t have a tank holding water. HOW is that possible you may ask? The answer is simple: Hot water is now available on demand as you request it through a new invention know as a tankless water heater.
The HVAC industry has come a looong way in this regards and tankless hot water heaters are replacing traditional old tanks in many people’s homes – the results are impressive! We encourage everyone to consider this investment when the time comes to replace your hot water tank, but there are a few items we want you to consider before you make the change.
Question to Ask Yourself Before You Make The Switch
- Will you want your new unit to be powered up electrically or by gas?
- If you plan to switch to gas do you have gas lines already in place?
- If you have gas lines in place, are they the correct size to hook up your heater?
- Are you planning on moving your heater to a different location on your home?
Once you’ve answered those questions…
Two Types of On Demand Hot Water Heaters
- A Whole House Unit: This unit will replace your traditional water tank and is designed to supply hot water for your entire house.
- A Point-of-Use Unit: This unit is smaller in size and is designed to be used for one faucet in your home. Many larger families have one in their kitchen (remember it’s small so you can tuck it away under your sink!)
Interested in On Demand Hot Water?
If this page has peaked your interest, or you already know you are ready to switch from a traditional tank to a tankless hot water heater, give us a call today at John THE Plumber Oakville. We’ll begin by allowing one of our knowledgeable office representatives to take down your information and discuss all your needs. Then they will schedule one of our Oakville plumbers to come and visit your home. At that point you will be given a solid consultation so that you are aware of every detail imaginable. Once you are satisfied and have purchased a new tankless heater, we will return to dispose of your old tank for you and install the new one.
John THE Plumber Oakville, For All Your Hot Water Tank Needs
It’s an important factor to take in about the disposal. Traditional tanks are huge and heavy and awkward AND the City of Oakville will not permit you to dump it for the garbage truck. Don’t worry about these things, we’ll take care of it for you. We are a quick and tidy bunch! We will efficiently replace your tank and are also pleased to spend the time answering any and all of your questions. That way you feel secure about your new purchase and how it works. Just remember Oakville, if it’s time to replace that old tank – you now have a choice! Call us today!
CALL JOHN THE PLUMBER OAKVILLE TODAY!